Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tuesday Tidings: It's NaNoWriMo Day 1!

By the time you're reading this, I should have started writing my NaNo novel. I know, cool eh? I'm ready and raring to go - and a little bit nervous, since we're being honest.

In preparation I have:

  • done a little writing (on separate non-fiction work) on my BlackBerry on the bus and train, so I know I can claw back that time for writing
  • dug out, refreshed and reworked my notes for a YA novel I hadn't got round to working on yet
  • made notes on characters, setting, theme and structure (there is an outline, but it no longer works since I changed some key aspects of the premise, but I think it'll be ok)
If you're doing nano as well, and you want to be buddies, I'm over there as BethKemp (for I am nothing if not imaginative...)

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck Beth! At least you've got an outline. I'm pantsing this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Very good luck to you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Beth!
    I always mean to have a go but, with OU, it won't be this year or next. One day though! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Sounds like you're well prepared.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...